Care groups are adult discipleship groups. More than a Bible study, these groups are designed to share life together as we open ourselves to the Word of God and to each other. It's a venue to be real and authentic. Truth-be-told, it's the "hot-house" where a lot of spiritual growth can take place. These groups are open to any one at any time and we are always open to equipping leaders to start new ones. See Pastor Bob or Jordan if you are interested. Indicate your interest on your response card on Sunday morning or call the church office at 309.342.0149 for more information. Our current Care Groups are listed below.
- Sunday at 8:15 AM - Men Meet - Room 5
- Sunday at 9:00 AM - Friendship Builders - Room 6
- Sunday at 4:00 PM - Neighbors Care - 736 N. Prairie St.
- Tuesdays at 10:00 AM - Seminary Estates
- Tuesdays at 6:30 PM - God's Way CARE Group - 1887 Sunrise Dr
- Thursdays at 1:30 PM - Walk With God (Women's Group) - Judson Room