Care groups are adult discipleship groups. More than a Bible study, these groups are designed to share life together as we open ourselves to the Word of God and to each other. It's a venue to be real and authentic. Truth-be-told, it's the "hot-house" where a lot of spiritual growth can take place. These groups are open to any one at any time and we are always open to equipping leaders to start new ones. Indicate your interest on your response card on Sunday morning or call the church office at 309.342.0149 for more information. Our current Care Groups are listed below.
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30 AM - Prayer - The LOFT
- Sunday afternoons at 1:30 PM on the second and fourth Sundays of the month- Community Bible Study - Galesburg Towers
- Wednesday at 1:30 PM - Walk With God (Women's Group) - The LOFT
- Wednesdays at 6:30 PM - Adult Bible Study - The Judson Room
- Thursday at 7:00 PM - Adult Bible Study - Rotating between homes contact Eric for more info